Monday 10 January 2011

Walmart.





Well, months on from the last time i even considered blogging, here I am in beautiful North Carolina! 


Moved into NC State's incredibly active and diverse international halls, the Alexander Global Village, two nights ago and despite feeling quite overwhelmed by the tugging forces of going out/finishing essays set by Manchester, the overall consensus seems to be that we love college. 


I am quite ashamed to say that by day 3 I still have yet to experience the likes of of beer pong and frat parties due to aforementioned essay-writing, but I have gone for fro-yo, bought Reese's Pieces, eaten pizza by the slice (struggling to find an experience which doesn't include food)... oh yes, and spent three consecutive days in the main attraction of the glorious USofA. Walmart.








I could easily go on for a good portion of the rest of the night about how much I love this little diamond, and all the cheapy crap it offers to us international students trying to make our dorms pretty. But since I have my first class at 8am in the morning i'll spare you the details. Long story short: three girls, three days, three different Walmarts.
'Nuff said.


Must be off, but here are a few pictures I took around campus to make this actually informative and a semi-worthwhile read for those of you who are interested in how I'm doing:












x



No comments:

Post a Comment